Thursday, September 16, 2010

ONE OF THE SWEETEST TABOOS



 Tattoos a taboo? Body modification? ^^^^ Again I dunno why I keep posting random pics ( I shol didn't want his ass cheeks in the pic ) Tattoos are older than any one's grandma and so forth. They were found on the female Egyptian mummies for spiritual purposes and through other countries for that also. So y is everyone running amok saying, "Imma run down and get tatted up." For what purpose, I understand the people that get them with meaning but to jump the bandwagon cause everyone else is getting them give me a break O_o. I have always wanted a tattoo when I was younger because it was supposedly "forbidden" plus I wanted to express my life story -shrugs- people always asked me questions about the ones I have now I have no problem with tellin them. I've read a study somewhere people with tattoos have "low self-esteem" LIES!  *rolls eyes* seriously? I wonder how people are gonna look when they get older with meaningless tattoos? O_o It's understandable that oyu have like a butterfly/angel or something with a relative name on it but jus gettin shit scribbled on you is crazie. I have like eight tattoos and want more but not till where I can't see flesh and they aren't all outrageous or stupid. Plus the meanings behind tattoos such as skulls and dragons people have to do research on those...It's no jokes I have heard stories where some people have had demonic tattoos and say they feel it overcoming them. I'm like WTF >_> all jokes aside be careful of what you get PERMANENT on YOU! It's with you FOREVER. That "ink removal" shit bullshit. -_- U can still see the damn scar left behind even if it is laser-removed. I've been "judged" so much even had a preacher "preached" about my tattoos O_o. I  left the church and Christian religion alone. No time for the sheep shit. Anywho all I'm saying is I think there is nothing wrong with getting tattoos as long as you have a purpose for'em -shrug-

No comments:

Post a Comment