Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ARE YOU SIRIUS? *scoobydooshrug*


I got a headache like crazie full of bullshit O_o...anyhow I know the pic ain't got hot shit to do with what I'm about to type/talk about -shrugs-. Jus bear with me. I'm tryna get all professional with this bloggin shit or type this or that, I'm jus typin as I go.

Sirius satellite
Hey BITCH!, How you doing BITCH?!
This bitch that bitch
What's up Bitches?
All my BITCHES
My ride or die BITCHES!!

All this have in common is DOG O_o
There is nothing wrong with the word BITCH. The reason being is it said that Us melanated ppl ( black ppl for those who don't understand ) are from the DOG STAR SIRIUS. It said the the alien life from that star were blue. Somehow they came here in humanoid form being on earth so long due to the atmosphere they turned crispy dark O_o. Ok from my understanding a bitch is a female dog right? Females please stop callin all men are dogs if so that makes you a bitch. Get it? got it? good >_> *deep sigh* ( scratches head ) I don't like to call the ones that fuck up dogs. I like dogs. Dogs are supposedly loyal companions...those fucked up me you mess with are cockroaches -shrugs- and if you do find a loyal companion your probably dunno what the fuck to do with it...hell the dog might even train your ass LMAO!!! ( smh )

So stop it please I take being called a bitch a compliment and or a pussy ( female feline ) -shrugs- that whole pussy word is a whole nother subject. *yawns*

the questions is do I believe WE are from that DOG STAR? yes. my ancestors I believe but not me we all from different starseeds ^_^

*but keep in mind it is the GOD/DOG star*

No comments:

Post a Comment