Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JEAN GRAE



Jean Grey supposedly the Phoenix or Dark Phoenix in the Marvel Comics. I'm tryin to get an understanding of  how Jean Grae, an emcee, portrays the name ( from my point of view ) she probably has her reasons. As I say this Jean Grey the character had telekinetic/telepathic powers, as for Jean Grae I'm guessing she uses her lyrics telepathically and able move to you telekinetic ( WOOOOO!! this WOMAN is FYAH! lol ) It's all in the MIND.

As she has said several of times that she's not in a category, as well as Lauryn Hill,  she's right she isn't. -shrugs- Her delivery, lyrical content, music, image is amazing. Oh I forgot her sense of humor is pure RETARDEDNESS ( I don't even think that's a word but anyhow, what I mean by retardness is she's MENTALLY HILARIOUS lol ) yall should follow her on Twitter ( @JeanGreasy ). To be honest she's better than the males that's in this "rap game" nowadays.

I remember when I first came across her I was listenin to a remix album from Linkin Park. I know it's awkward on how I found her. I was lookin up the underground artists Linkin Park had on the REANIMATION album. Different websites and yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah... BAM! found her on some website SPITKICKER. I was like HARPO WHO DIS WOMAN?! I was saying to myself there is no way in hell that this woman is fuckin merking this track ( I was listening to Hater's Anthem ). I lookin/googling on who in the fuck wrote her lyrics come to find out she writes her own shit and music. I'm like this woman is BAD! People gotta give it to her ( credit  that is ) she is up there with the dudes. She will always be one of my favorite EMCEES. The PHOENIX of MIC, the Phoenix of HIP HOP

No comments:

Post a Comment